top of page


Here For You

Anyone who has experienced sexual abuse or assault in New Zealand, including visitors to the country, can get help from Dr. Chris Neuenfeldt via ACC Sensitive Claims. Support may be available if you're a New Zealand resident and have experienced sexual assault or abuse while travelling overseas.

If you're not sure if this includes you, I encourage you to still seek support. If it turns out that you're not eligible for help, your first sessions will still be free and I can help you to find other help. 

I can help you understand what's going on and look at practical ways to deal with it.

It doesn't matter if the event happened recently or a long time ago. You don't need to have told anyone or have reported it to the Police. There's support available when you're ready.

If you'd like to learn more about ACC Sensitive Claims, click here for the FindSupport website.

Currently I am accepting ACC Sensitive Claims clients on a limited basis due to my desire to provide the best possible service. Please contact me to discuss your options.

Image by J W
ACC Sensitive Claims: Services
bottom of page